Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AN OPEN LETTER TO YOU GRAMMA


My Dearest Grandmother,
How lucky you must be right now as you everyday get to see our Savior's beautiful face, walk the streets of Gold, and never have pain. Everytime I take the boy's over to see you I can't help but think "I wonder what my Gramma is doing right this minute in Heaven"?
Everyday after I do my devotionals I pray and everyday I make sure to Thank God for you and for the teaching's you brought me up in..with out you I would have never knew Jesus,or his teaching's.
I don't believe in talking to the dead, but I don't really see it that way in what I am doing I just feel I am talking out loud and if you here my well thats a bonus!!
I again Thank God for the way I was brought up with the morals I had and the problems i didnt have. All in All I think you and Popo brought up a pretty good kid.....IF i DO SAY SO MYSELF.
I am starting to caring on the traditions of the things we(the family) used to have, I (try) to cook as good as you and I must say I did inherite the "net freak" bug from you, but ooooo how smoothly my house(sometimes) runs!!!
I Love you Gramma, and I miss and think of you everyday, and I cant help but be jealous that you have what I want.............A annuel ticket to paradise!!!!
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment