Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MY Baby's Week

For the rest of the week, it's going to be all about my little angel Gabriel. On Saturday my little on will be turning 3....Can you believe it already 3. My sister is right it feel's like it is taking forever for him to grow up and thats the way I like it for now.
I want to give GOD Thanks for trusting me with such a wonderful beautiful and FUN son, this little one is alway's keeping me in my toes, wondering what he is doing or getting into, but to be honest I wouldnt have it any other way.....






I love this little guy.......I love how when he was born our family felt complete...........I love to see him everytime his Favorite Aunt B leaves he has to pucker up and give her a kiss, he will run after tell her wait and give her a big o smacker......... I love to hear him pray for his food..... I love to hear him at night tell his big brother night night and and "i yove you too".... I love to hear him sing the spongebob theme song.......and my favorite I love the way he smells fresh out of the bath with his lavender lotion on.........this is my favorite way of making memories.








I LOVE YOU GABRIEL

No comments:

Post a Comment