Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A future Blogger in the Making..I give you my Sister........BRIANA

Ladies and Gentlemen.. I give to you....The New, The Wonderful BRIANA NICOLE THOMPSON
This women is wonderful, she a has "new" heart of Gold,you can't help but notice the bright light that follows her, when she walk's inot a room. She is an amazing mother, devoted sister, and dedicated to serving our Savior, with no regrets in tow. Briana has found a new life with God, and she pretty much want's to shout it from the roof top's. She is a single mother, who is my hero, she raises her own daughter and took up the slack of someone else's job and is raising her cousin's daughter. Anyone who is blessed enough to meet my sister, you are automaticly drawn to her beautiful smile and outgoing personallity.
This is Christina, her daughter, this little girl has NO idea how lucky she is to have my sister for her MOM. But I will make sure that she KNOWS.

1.Favorite color: Pink

2.Favorite Food: Mexican Food

3.Favorite Bible verse: John 14:27

4.Favorite time of the year: Summer

5.What is the one thing that you can't live with out?Talking to my older sister EVERYDAY

6.If you could change anything in the world what would it be?Nothing, this world belongs to Satan, I am just staying here to serve the Lord, and bring other's to hi until it is time to go home.

7.If you could chnage anything about you what would it be? Just my baby fat

8.What's your pet peeve? Left over food in the Kitchen sink....That is SO gross.

9.Cats or Dog and why?Dog's, they are so Loving and Loual, and their wet noses are the icing ont he cake.

10. What "famous" person would you like to meet?Tyler Perry.... i Love his Movies, so are so inspiring.

11. And last but not least what are you glad you have in your life? I am glad to have JESUS in my life, I don't care who KNOWS it, he saved me from who I used to be and I will alway's PRAISE Him and I am not ashamed of him. I am also glad to have my daughter, sister, nephews and Brother-n-law. William is an awesome man of God and well.... I don't know what I would have done without the both of them,they picked me up when I was down, they have BEAUTIFUL hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment