Friday, May 30, 2008

THIS WEEKEND......HOPEFULLY!!

This weekend, is going to be a full one over here at the Salas bunglow, the bottem of the pool needs to be cleaned( I call not it) So I guess it's my hubby doing the dirty, in his skivies....oooooo Honey don't suck up that penny we need that to play the diving game!!!!!!!
Next will be teaching this little cutie to get potty trained....if I can teach her how to listen and sit in 10 min. potty training should be a piece of cake!!!!!!! I GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!<<<< Thats for you sister!!!!!!
I am almost positive that there will be a lot of this so ................Gabriels time outs
Towards the end atleast done by tonight, I have a pile of clothes that needs to be Irioned that sames like its a mile high!!!!

And last but not least cute little Gabriel holding the puppy for about a hundred times that day and hearing throughout the house "Gabriel put the puppy downa nd let her walk"
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment