Saturday, July 26, 2008

BEFORE WE LAY OUR HEADS TO SLEEP


Last night I was so tired, barely being able to keep my eye's open, we had a success full family movie night, A Bug's life movie and cup o treat's for everyone!
My contacts were out, every one's teeth were brushed, everyone deciding where they are going to sleep.... and then God spoke to me to read the boys there bible story's, with out a fight I pulled the book from my night stand, read the boy's there story, and that was it. It was over and bed time was in mode.
I woke up(keep in mind not fully awake) praying..... I remember sleeping but praying words hit my lips.
To me that is a refreshing way to wake up.
After reading many,many, blogs that talk about the word of God or just about my Savior in general alot of my posts are going to be different good....but different...... I feel a transition and change of heart about alot of things!
And really....I am excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment