Friday, July 18, 2008

I'M IN A DRY SPELL.....AND THE FLU HAS HIT OUR HOUSE

I have been a horrible sitter to my blog.....but hey things come up!!!! Like a dry spell...my excuse it's to dang hot to do anything let alone sit at a computer and blog not a good excuse I know but that's all I have!!
And for more recent fun......some bug has plagued our house, and with a Special Birthday only a day away I hope the little creep finds his way out of our house!!!
it started off with me not feeling good at all.....I get the famous "Are you pregnant" NO NO NO shut up people a woman does not have to be pregnant all the time if she barfs on occasion.
Which is good that I am not we have a huge vaca, coming up I SO do not want to miss that!!
Now Aidan, the little brave Ninja Turtle that he is, is fighting off what he can....get it Ninja turtle .....fighting??? Come on people you get the joke right?

I love love love food, and that's my problem i have a hard time putting that fork down, but lately food and I are on a no speaking terms......God I hope I get back to myself soon, my pants are starting to fit loose and I hate that!

Let me see .......anything else.??????
Tomorrow is my sister's Birthday..............Finally!!!!!!!!
what has taken so long I'm dieing here!!!!
But once this stink en month of July is over, Aidan hits the all time thrill of kindergarten, with September around the corner.....................OOH yeah Disneyland Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment