Friday, July 25, 2008

THE WOMAN OF GOD OUT THERE!

After going over many blogs that are of different people around AZ, I have finally come over some terrific woman of God, who with many talents spread his message over to reader's.

I was ex static when I found them(hence the list on the right side has grown). After many losses and heart breaks these women still hold Strong to the Love God has for them and how they in return, still continue to live for him!

I myself, am honored to be called a woman of God, though there are things that everyday in my life I need to change I have said this many times I would not have my life any other way!
God has done so much for me more then any human person on this earth could ever try to full fill.
I have had my sorrow's and my screams and tears of "Why God" "How could you let this happen to me, you know I am not strong" Well apparently I am, and I get my strength only from him!

I know that I could never ever repay him for what he has done in my life....But I know one thing is for sure no matter the sin or the person that at times I am He Loves me and He forgives me, and that is worth everything to me!

Another woman of God that I am privilege to know and Love is my sister. Briana, is the middle child between my brother and I, though we didn't have alot of memories growing up, I am grate full to God that she has made the decision to serve him all of her Born again day's. I cannot begin to understand what it is like to be her, and how her life once was, but what I know now is she is the most beautiful, radiant, mother I have ever met, and secretly she is my hero!

We have shed tears together, we have laughed crazily together and had our share of words together, but Praise God we are saved, covered with the Blood of Jesus, we have new found traditions and memories of how we raise our kids together, but only with the up bringing of them knowing God! Our children have excepted Jesus into their hearts at the age of 5, and nothing brings our family joy to hear them sing and Praise God through worship!

Today's Blog wasn't of a significant importance to some but everything to me, if God leads me to share his word through my blog, then so be it!

Blessings to All!!
May God Be With You In any Situation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment