Monday, July 28, 2008

SCHOOL DAZE


This morning as the house was quite, I decided that even though that school is like a week away, I put Aidan's backpack together, put his name on basically everything(except the undies) I little by little starting tearing at the eyes getting a sick feeling in my stomach, literelly dreading the day...when it hit me my baby, my first born, my Aidypop was going to school, and I have NO control over it.
It drives me crazy that I will not be able to call the shots, or sanitize his hands everytime he touches something, or to hug him if he is just having one of "those days".
I miss him and he hasnt even left, my heart breaks evertime I think about it!!!
Like right now I better go, the computer screen is starting to look a little blurry!!!

1 comment:

  1. o wow sister i cant believe you are taking it this hard lol... No but for reals how come you didnt show me aidans backpack? it is so cute!!!! hang in there sister he will be ok he is a smart kid he will do the right thing..

    ReplyDelete