Sunday, July 6, 2008

Natalie Grant- Awaken

I had a rough morning today, so I needed a little pick me up, and this song did the job!!

I will state here and now I Love God, I will do anything he calls me to do, I don't care if people /family get tired of hearing me say it....My heart and my life belong's to God!
There is nothing in this world, that can give you the happiness and the satisfation like my God!!! No Joseph Smith, No Saint whatever...no fat little guy sitting there, to rub his belling for blessings will give you peace!
And Sorry if I step on toes, but well.... you should have moved them!
So I have said it once and I will say it again.....Yes I am a Penticostle Christian, you have a problem with that?

1 comment:

  1. You go sister i love the way you put that in perspective, but it so the truth, most people cant handel it that jesus is the only way, thank god for believers, and thank god we can have our own opinions.. AMEN

    ReplyDelete