Sunday, July 27, 2008

HEAVEN IS A REAL PLACE

This morning's sermon at my church a.k.a. (The Potter's House) was about how "Heaven is a Real Place", For most of the sermon I was listening but then to be honest my mind would wonder off to what Heaven really looked like!

At some point this picture hit the back of my mind! I love this picture, just sitting here now looking at it gives me comfort, and peace to know someday I will get to see my Savior face to face!

It blows my mind how there are people out there who don't believe in Heaven or even in God for that matter??
Not my place to judge I am not even going to say a word about them, but I will be praying for them!
So to everyone out there..... I hope to see you someday in Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marisa! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. May Jesus be so real to you and me today.

    Your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete