Friday, February 20, 2009

.....and then a week later

I know I know I have been away from here for a week now, that's not like me! I was having a really bad week last week. My little Gabe got his hair cut I think I was in shock for about 48 hours, then he got a little sick.... I had a problem with my eye come to find out yesterday that I had an inflamed eye which leads to me not being able to my contacts or eye makeup---and trust I needs me my makeup!!! So I tried to make the best of it, by bring out the soap molds and made a few bars of these lovey's! 2 for the sister 2 for me and 2 for the Hubby! Here is a small preview of what happened at our home on Valentine's Day.
We run a pretty tit schedule here so for the kids to wake up and them having gifts on the kitchen table came as a big surprise for them. They both received the same thing so they wouldn't fight over anything......which in the end totally happened.


See I told you the exact same thing, but someone always found something to fight about!
It just wasn't Valentines Day with out a brother knock out I guess.
Glad to be back and glad that my eye is finally white again.
Now that I feel myself I can get out of my pity party mood and get this blogging in drive again!
And since it's Friday and like I have said before my little Aidy pop doesn't have school......
It's vaca... time!!!!!!!!!
Not.......... I have a load of laundry about a mile high and a kitchen and living room that needs some serious finding!


1 comment:

  1. Love your V-day decorating!! How is your eye, did you ever find out what it was? You little guy is so handsome, especially now that his hair is cut like a big boy, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete