Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A GOOD DAY TO BE AT THE FARM

Yesterday Aidan's kindergarden class took a field trip to his teachers farm, the hunny, little son and I went along! It was a good day to be at the farm, to have the kids eat linch in the barn, and to find little eggs every where.
Saturday this here cow became a mama, it's a motherly instinct to protect the young, and that is just what she did!

Sierra was a kind a friendly horse who loved the attention of everyone.


These are the one's the welcomed us as we drove up the roosters and chicken's, they started to like the kids more once they started throwing bread to feed them, all in all both my boys loved it and so did the hubby and I.
It really makes me want a farm, and with the way the economy is going maybe having a farm is better then going shopping and pay an arm and a leg for everything!
Am I right?



No comments:

Post a Comment