Friday, February 27, 2009

A prayer is always needed

I am putting out a prayer request to whom ever reads the blog of mine.

My youngest baby Gabriel, went to the doctor to find out he has a hernia in his "area" down there. yes it seems it is possible for a 3 year old to get one how? No sure at all!!!

The good thing is that we don't have to go to Tucson to get a consultation, a Dr. Carter(I think I went to school with his son) will be able to do a check up here.

I believe before Gabriel goes back to the doctor that he will be healed and he won't need any surgery, and the hernia will be gone leaving the doctors scratching their heads.

Because my God is bigger then this situation..... that the devil is trying to fill our family with fear.


Isaiah 41:10- So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my rightous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment