Monday, February 2, 2009

It's just another Monday

This weekend is over and I am SO glad that it is already Febuary!
We had a nice family walk on Saturday, enjoying the beautiful warm weather that Arizona likes to offer now and then!

I hate to say this living in Arizona and all, but I was SO going for the Steeler's last night!!
And by golly they won! How bout that?

The Hubby is recovering nicly from the sickness, that plagued our homr for about 3 weeks now!
We are a share alike kind of family, so even though I was at church solo yesterday, it was sure good to just be there.

Am I right?

It's going to be a typical Monday here is the Salas Haven, laundry,dishes,cleaning,kids, Husband, and dinner making hopefully I can fit a nice walk in between there today too!

And to whom ever reads this....there are about 1500 people who are going to get laid off in our small town, please please pray for these family's!!!

If God is for us who can be against us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment