Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Once I walked in the door this morning with a thick smell of breakfast still clinging to the air, and having to show Gabe the play button on the dvd player for about 100 times in 5 minutes. I start to get this gloss look over my face, thinking about what am I going to make for dinner , what am I going to wear to church tonight...can't forget to pick up sister at 10....is there anything that I need to do around the house???
"Should I iron now or do it later?".........So doing that later.
"Should I get dark curtains because that darn sun likes to makes its way in here."
(photo courtesy of Aidan my oldest)
The this picture comes to mind, only what about 9 months away...until we go.
The Hubby ,sister and I have decided to take the kiddos to Disneyland for Christmas, I mean that is their present thats it......with the christmas that just pasted we now find their once wonderful gifts everywhere in the room and I hate to see that, so if we are going to spend money why not go to Disneyland and that be the outcome........EVERYONE can enjoy it!
We went last March of 08 and it was beautiful there, we went again in September of 08, it was sooo hot I nearly fainted on occasion....just kidding!! A little.
So now we are going to give it a swing in December and hopefully by the Grace of God we can go.
So I can wipe that dumb look off my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment