Saturday, August 2, 2008

AIDAN AND HIS SHIRT

My oldest son has a mild well....OK not mild just a plain obsession with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I am not really sure when the crazy hit, .....but when it did hit it hit hard a permanent, everyday I am reminded by him which turtles he has and which one's he doesn't have, I even went to eBay got him a whole loot of turtles and it seems that he wants more!

this shirt in comparison is no different, I lost count on how many times I had to wash it during the week so he could wear it pretty much every day!

It was sub post to be a new shirt for school, but he just couldn't wait that long!

4 more days until, the retched day comes where he will have to go to school!!!!

But in better new.....1 month to the day until he got to CALIFORNIA!!!

Lord I pray right now that there will be NO earthquakes will we are there
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment