Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF


I have a new love of Friday's...because Aidan only goes to school Monday through Thursday!!
I have a little blessing that happened, so I would like to share it!
A few month's earlier Aidan had a "interview" with the school that is literally right around the corner, about 3 min or less to get there...a charter school, I always wanted him to go there!
I prayed and fasted for a week, if it was God's will for Aidan to go there everything will fall into place, a week later he got the letter saying Aidan's grade was full but if they had a opening, they would let us know.. I thought"Yeah right, everyone wants to get into that school"
So I took it as it not being the will of God and went ahead and started the enrollment process and did the whole public school thing. Everything went good. Up until Monday August 5 Aidan was scheduled to go the Ruth Powell, Tuesday he would meet his teacher and the rest would be history. Not the case, My husband answer's the phone not saying much, me thinking it was my sister.......come to find out they had an opening for Aidan....... I freaked, I panicked...........what did I do? I called my sister.....hysterical probably, I was to excited to remember..she told me to pray about it first...not what I wanted to hear but she was right!!!!
Turned the spaghetti off and did just that....."Lord I need direction, and peace about this"
I paced back and forth and prayed and prayed and prayed some more!!!
Well to make a long story short......Aidan is right around the corner and loving school!
Just like William said "God answered your Prayer he just made you sweat for a while"
So true God will give us his answer when he is ready, not when I want it!
Isn't God good?

1 comment:

  1. Glad he got in - and is enjoying school!

    The broken Man

    http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete