Sunday, August 31, 2008

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BREATH, PRAISE THE LORD


Let everything that hath breath, Praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. -Psalms 150:6
If you are breathing that you ought to be Praising the Lord. It's that simple. God has given us so much to be thankful for. Everyday He loads us with his benefits. They are listed specifically in Psalms 103:1-7:
1. He forgives all our sin's.
2. He heals you.
3. He ransoms you from hell.
4. He surrounds you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. He fills your life with good things,so your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. He gives justice to all who are treated fairly.
7. He reveals His will and nature to you.
8. He is merciful and tender towards you.
9. He is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love.
10. He has removed our sins as far as the east is from the west.
11. He is like a tender and sympathetic father to those who reverence him.
12. His loving kindness is from everlasting to everlasting.
If you are not used to praising God, just try it this week. I believe you'll have a better week than you have had in a long time. Nothing brings me more joy then to watch my 5 & 3 years old, praise God. Aidan my oldest at every meal no matter where we are blesses the food, anyone of us are sick he will lay hands on us and pray over us. I am proud and satisfied that my boys are Praising God.
O God, I Praise You! I will remember all the benefits that You daily unload in my life. Thank You for being a tender and sympathetic Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment