Thursday, August 28, 2008

RUN TO GOD IN TIME'S OF TROUBLE

The Lord is Good. When Trouble come's he is the place to go! And he know's everyone who trust's in him. -Nahum 1:7 Starting today, and hopefully everyday, I am going to start my devotionals that I do in the morning, on here, the Lord has been telling me to do this for a while, kind of shrugged it off until now, I want to be able to reach whoever I can believer;s and nonbeliever's to just be able to be spiritually feed in the morning, noon, or night! Because Trust me once you have a dose of the word of God....you feel so refreshed....so rejuvenated...so one with God our Savior!


God is good all the time, but when trouble comes, I don't know what I would do without him,(and truth be told I don't want to even want to begin to think that there is really any other way). Do you run to God in time's of trouble, or do you try to figure out what to do,(and let's be honest God's way is always going to be better then our way) fretting worrying over things that you can usually do nothing about?

I like knowing that God knows everyone who trust's him. I was a chronic backslider for a while in the past always thinking that I can handle myself and my situation's....God was gracious enough to SHOW and remind me that I can't handle it in any way, shape or form...I had to trust him, and know that HE is God!!
When my Husband and I decided to rededicate our lives and marriage together I was "iffy" that would mean I had to give everything to God and I was no longer in control. Even now writing this God reminds me of our our life was when I was in control...and how awful it was when HE wasn't! We have been living for God fully more and more each day, with NO regrets, the Bible says "To cast all our Care's on him" And that's what we did as Husband and Wife we gave God our Sin's to throw into the Sea of forgetfulness and we also gave him our hearts' to form and mold then in his being! And since that day of July of 2006 He has never let me down!
Today I encourage you to open the room's of your heart and mind to our good God. Let Him take over every area of your life!



In good times and bad, O Lord you are my shelter. I Thank You because You know me and You are good. I'm glad that in times of trouble, I can run to You with full confidence that you will help me. I can always trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment