Saturday, August 16, 2008

GIVE ME A S-U-P-E-R- M-O-M...WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? BRIANA!!!


Today's Saturday, was a fun one..my niece (in the pick shirt above) had her first pom pom thing today and it was cute and fun to watch!

after all the glitz and glamor was over we decide we were starving, I mean after all we were there for like 3 hours just sitting there watching them practice who wouldn't get hungry right?

After out quick trip to Wally mart, we headed over to our favorite place El Charo!!

I really am trying to get to the point of the story but i have to say the lunch was so yummy!!!

O k the story...we all have those kind of kids who have there ungrateful moments...some small ones other's not to small...with out going into detail and embarrassing my family...my niece had her "moment" with a little both my sister and I getting after her for it.....my sister very calmly through clutch teeth was going to say something...I thought to myself it was the whole "There are kid's in world"speech, but no she threw a curve ball and gave this speech , that I have to add, made me feel so proud of her from deep with in my boos em!!

Briana(by the way who is the knock out in the above picture)"You know Christina you have everything that you need to eat there is no reason for you to cry.....You have a mother not just any mother but a Christian mother, who goes to the end of the world and back for you.....there is no need to be sitting there acting like you are going to starve when you have a perfectly good lunch right in front of you."

Christina: "Well that's not what I wanted" boo ho boo ho

Briana: Well then you can either sit there and cry and be ungrateful, or you can sit there and eat your food and be happy for everything else you have."

After a little bit ignoring her, and getting into our own food I happen to look over at Nina and there she was eating....I don't really think that my sister could have handled that better, but she is so true...there are time's that the devil will use those moments for our flesh to take over and humiliate ourselves and our love one's..she she kept her cool, though I know my sister and that look she gets in her eye's!

But you know brother's and sister's in Christ we need to teach our children the value of how to be Thank full for really what they have.....To Christina the biggest thing was not getting what she wanted to eat.......For me as an outsider looking in.....she needs to be grate full for what she does have, my sister is a single mother, and I can't begin to imagine what it is like. But she carries herself as a Christian woman who is so in love with God.

There are parents out there who every weekend leave their kids with other people so they can enjoy going to the bars or the scene of the world. My sister is only 22 and yes she could do that......but NOPE she doesn't other then work she never goes anywhere without her daughter.

See folk's kids now a day's think that we are being mean to them NO that is not the case sometimes they just needs a simple reminder That we love them.....Just like at time's we needs a reminder that no matter who we are or what we have done God will always love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment