Thursday, August 14, 2008

A WEEK HAS PASSED

A week has officially pasted and we have got into the hang of things here in the Salas house.
Every morning Monday through Thursday, starts off with routine after routine, right when Aidan goes into his classroom the first thing Gabriel says "I miss Aiday" and that continues until about 10 minutes before we go and pick him up!
What happens once they are in the van together? Total war.....and it doesn't stop until we go to bed!!
AHHHH....the joy's of parenthood!
I have also noticed, that my blog has been neglected for some time...I must apologize for my absence but ever since Aidan has been in school, I don't have to for the big T.V. anymore so I find myself, watching some good family shows!!

I have to admit(only between you and me) I love that Aidan goes to school!!!
SSHHH but don't say you heard it from me though!!!

I feel like I must take a nap now, all these getting up at the break of dawn in the morning it's starting to take a toll on me........I am not as young as I used to be!!!!!!

But since Friday's are off day's I should be getting around to blogging some more tomarrow!

God Bless You one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment