Friday, May 8, 2009

The Aunt did it

It started out last Friday, we were putting our pool together and didnt wantthe kids to be inthe way of the process, so to keep their attention else where we put on the water hose.....this was the out come, Gabriel,who never listen to me, decied to only listen to his Aunt B and did exactly what she said. "Gabriel put mud all over your face" with me in the background screaming not to do it......I get the sneaky little look and he goes for it.
Here is his cheering section...both screaming"Yeah Gabriel do it put it everywhere" I am still in the back ground screaming "Gabriel William.....don't you dare do don't even think about it".

See little did he listen to me, right when I said don't do it.....................Yeah he went there and did it!!
In the end..........it's the Aunts fault!


1 comment:

  1. IM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR NOT HAVING A STROKE AND LETTING HIM BE A MUDDY BOY!!!!!!! I know it was killing the neat freak in you! Mom

    ReplyDelete