Saturday, May 2, 2009

NO fear I am here

I have been contemplating for a while if I should continue to do this blog or not for a while it had felt like a "need to" everyday.....But today came and I miss it.....whether I get comments or not I will continue to do it.
But I have some cleaning to do also.......what are my posts going to be more insight on things or stricly family orient.

Should I once in a while do a giveaway?
Let's just say I want different in my vocan, I never used to like change but ga don it I want it now.......School will soon be out and summer time will be here and I need family all 4-6 of us together and I really need to get ou tof my "No picture of me"place!!

So in do time, this is going to be back up and running folks......

See you Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marisa,

    Did they really think that we would reach the time when we could just hose down the house…I bet you wished you could when the boys were tracking in all that mud!

    How are you doing? I see you considered not blogging. It is not much fun when you do not get comments, but you are right, you have documented your memories, so why throw it all away. I have felt the same way, too.

    It is good to take a break from blogging, and spend more time with REAL life…your husband and boys.

    I see several others who were blogging seemed to have quit or taken a break including Rose, Naomi, Bonnie, and Betty Jo.

    Well, I have started a new blog…I guess I do like blogging, but I do not want to be TOO involved in it. It is a delicate balance. I tried Facebook for awhile, but found that I prefer blogging.

    If you ever want to visit, I am at:
    http://expectationofheaven.blogspot.com/
    This blog is more light-hearted.

    I have also started writing in my old Motherhood: A Noble Calling blog.

    I would love to hear from you.

    ♥ Hope

    P.S. I was wondering if you disabled comments, because I could not leave a comment on you most recent posts.

    ReplyDelete