Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jon and Kate + Hate

I am so sad about this family...I tried giving Jon the benefit of the doubt, but after watching the show Monday he maked me sick.

They are everywhere, every magazine you can think of, it makes me sad that the fame of the world got to the both of them and then this happened. Those poor baby's.....do you think they know what there parents are going through?

I am really one not to (try) not to take side, I know that a lot of people down talk Kate for the way she is(even at times I get told I am like her..............I have a control issue)but there is no need for a husband to do to his wife what Jon did to her. Whether he cheated or not......he had no business being out at anytime.....I better change the subject ....it just hits me to hard!!!

I do hope and pray for them that they can move pass this huge mountain and fall in love again and renew their marriage through God....because let's all face it no marriage has a firm foundation unless God is the head of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment