Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation......he's going to be in 1 st Grade.


I can't believe I am here right now...know that tonight I am attending my son's kindergarden graduation. Seriously where does the time go? SO many things he learned this year.....writing in cursive,addition and subtraction.....the pledge of alligence,reading.....the life long frriends he now has.
Aidan is my cuddle bug and he refuses to pass that down to his brother, I am amazed at how smart and fast he is...at everything, tell him once he catches on to it with no mistakes, it happened with swimming...no one taught him but himself he saw his cousin doing it and you could see the determination in his face to do it and he did.
I personally plan on home schooling him when he graduates the 8th grade, I refuse to let the world and highschoolers to corupt his soul. The peer pressure the drugs and such..my how things change from when I was in high school. I have family who roles their eyes and have their opinions......but as usual I don't care he is my child and I will do what I see fit.
So here's you to my little Aidy pop for being who are you are for following in the steps that God has prepared for you. Mama and Daddy love you and we are SO proud of that man you will become.......

No comments:

Post a Comment