Sunday, May 31, 2009

Should I stay or should I go???

I have been for a while now thinking of stopping my blog Ihave been doing it for about 2 to3 years now and I feel like I have to post here all the time to get some kind of feedback.
I hardly get any comments which go to show that not very many people read it.

But then I came to the conclusion this is like my online journal moments and things that I have tucked away about my family.....how can I just throw that all away?

So I will continue not for the benefit of comments(thats coming off) but me myself and for my family.........things that the Hubby can see when he is at work...or other family and friends that want a daily, monthly, yearly dose of the Salas family.

It might not be the best of post or the most active week, but hey it's our life!