Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The field trip that I nearly melted at.

Last Thursday, Aidans kindergarden class had a field trip to the fair grounds........
I was there for about 30 min and I nearly fainted it was too hot I think at some point I started to melt. I tried every which way to make Aidan turn around for a picture but him and his buddy had some serious talking time and sharing with the water gun that I purchased for him.

To busy here to take a picture for mom because he was feeding the ducks....mind you about this time I am about to jump in the nasty water with the ducks....because I am starting to sweat like every where not my favorite thing to do. At the same time about to jump the wall because Aidan is getting way to close to the water and ducks...those things are vicious...they dont hestitate.

The family was able to get invovled so the daddy and the brother were able to go along, Gabriel was testingout every toy, gadget, angle and kids. But I have to give him credit he did stop for me for a quick smile.


So now the day if nearing to an end we were all tired a little darker then we were before we left home and then here comes my cutie little Aidan with stickers all over the place and a movie quote...his favorite I might add.
"Boom , Boom, Fire power". It's from Night at the Museum 2



1 comment: