Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO COME TO GOD

Yet the Lord still waits for you to come to him, so he can show you his Love... -Isaiah 30:18


I ask that you ponder this scripture in Isaiah in your heart ans mind. Perhaps you have come close to giving your heart 100% to God, but because of the cares of the world-pleasures, your job, or some other reasons- you haven't. You know about God, but you've never made a full, personal commitment to Him.

It's never to late. No matter how young or old we are, the Lord still waits for us to come to Him. This is an urgent message. God is still waiting. Take your step today. If you have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, share Him with someone in your life who doesn't know him.

Get down to business with God. You can settle once and for all where you will spend eternity.


Lord, I appreciate Your patience with me. I realize from the scriptures that You have been waiting on me to come to You. So today I give You my heart afresh and anew. You care for me and want to demonstrate Your great love for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Marisa,

    What a beautiful call to salvation in Christ Jesus alone! I love your heart for our Savior and those He came to save!

    Bless you sweet sister,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete