Sunday, September 14, 2008

OH HOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUTUMN

I have never ever liked summer....I think it is the worst season ever to have to suffer through. I thought by us going to California, it would be a good different change I had imagined it cool, breezy, cloudy.......NO it was Hot , clear, not a cloud in the sky and the only breeze we got was going on a fast ride. Thank my God that California adventure had the brilliance of creating a replica of a Bug's life and had a water themed park where you could get soaked at the the chance......Well all 6 of us took that chance. the kids were wet from head to toe, and with in 30 minutes were completely dry.
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. -Ecclesiastes 3:1


I am looking forward to the day(which I count because we live in Arizona) where we don't have to run our cooler all day long and the heater is on full blast, when we return home and run to the door to come in to our cozy warm home and heat up a cup of something warm. Where all 3 pecan trees in my back yard has a rain shower of leaves and before it gets to dark we go outside for a nice fire and marshmallow roasts......OOH sweet heaven now that's the kind of season I am looking forward to.






No comments:

Post a Comment