Saturday, September 13, 2008

READ GOD'S INSTRUCTION BOOK

Every young man who listens to me and obeys my instructions will be given wisdom and good sense. - Proverbs 2:1


When you purchase something new-a dishwasher, a stove, a T.V., a vacuum cleaner, or even a new car-you receive an instruction book that tells you how to operate it. You don't have to read the instructions that come with the product, but when you do, you'll have a better understanding about all the features. And you;ll know what to do when something goes wrong.

The Bible is an instruction book, and it is one book that we can't afford NOT to read. The instruction's on God's Word told me how to be saved, filled with the Holy Spirit, God's Grace and Wonderful Forgiveness, healing and anything else we have questions about. When anyone including me is sick, the first thing we do as a family is lay hands on each other and pray, there is no rushing to the doctor, or pushing the medication, we believe in the power of prayer first, I go to the back of my bible find all the scriptures that do with healing or sickness and read the, after all it is the best instruction Manuel of all time. The Word continues to instruct me on how to have joy and live a happy life.

Once you've read the direction's that come with you new car, you rarely have to read them again. But that's not true with God's word. You need to read God's instruction book everyday, because you will find something new that you hadn't noticed before.You'll learn to apply it to all the situations you face in life and gain victory over circumstances that completely baffle those who don't have a close relationship with God.

My Father I love Your Word. It is filled with wisdom and instruction for my life and I need your guidance everyday. I commit to You now to set aside time each day to read and meditate on your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment