Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE TRUTH YOU KNOW WILL SET YOU FREE


And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. -John 8:32
I can't stress how important it is to read the Word of God. Thanks to the blogging world I have met some wonderful people.....some with the same values and belief's that I have and some who say they have the same belief's and values as I have.......nonbeliever's.........LDS....mother's just in general who love to be mother's.
Little friendships start but my mind always wonder's......it is OK to do what I am doing?
In a few day's shy of it being a month, I have a blog that I love to read every morning, this woman is a wife and a mother and she loves all her duties as I. I went to her blog to find out that her and her husband were in a plain crash, she sustained 80% of her body badly burned, and her husband was about 30% burned, they have been in a medical coma since the crash, they have 4 young children, who's family is taken care of them right now.
Situation is they are LDS, I pray for them all the time ...but I cant hep but Wonder and I even had this run throw my mind a few times..."Lord ow do I pray for them, they don't believe in the same god that I do".
I often think..."They have no idea what my God can do only if they were set free and really know the truth"?
I pray that they have a rapid recovery, but I also pray that when the come out of their coma, that someone who is saved, and knows the true word of God reaches their hearts. So they to can be set free.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marisa,
    Your name was drawn 2nd in my book giveaway contest. The first winner selected "Renovating Becky Miller". Please let me know which of the 2 remaining books you would prefer, and also send me your mailing address.
    Thanks . . . and have a great week!
    Eleanor
    eleanor dot joyce at hotmail cot com

    ReplyDelete