Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A PRAYER FOR MARRIAGES

These are the three things that remain- faith, hope, and love- and the greatest of these is love.-1 Corinthians 13:13


Faith, Hope and Love are so important in the marriage relationship. I am first to know that GOD can restore love, trust, and security in a marriage. Before William and I were saved we were just ridiculous...plain and simple. Satan the liar had our marriage so wrapped around his little finger, and we fell for every trap. Thanks be to my God for coming in and changing all that, seriously things in our marriage were restored to where we were in love with each other and more importantly we were to in love with God, like never before. I felt like I had met William for the first time again and that fresh new puppy Love was right there all over again....And every day even still to this day....I keep falling in love with God.

It is never beyond repair- if you both work at it.

I know Jesus is interested in your marriage.

Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that You will touch this husband and this wife. Mend any hearts in their hearts and restore the love they had for one another at the beginning, making it stronger then ever before.
Help them to be merciful and forgiving toward one another, preferring their mates' desires above their own. I rebuke you Satan, and I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to take your hands off this couple and this family. I believe that any healing that needs to take place in their home begins now, in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment