Monday, March 9, 2009

6:00 am

This morning when I awoke at 6...I had a mold head ache stuffy nose, and also had to option to go back to bed, but the Lord stir ed inside of me and I was up ready to read my bible. I Love doing my devotionals, I get closer to God and get spiritually fed, once that was over I was able to listen to my Pastor's morning sermon via CD (I had nursery in the am) Once again I was fed. but before any of this happened I walked outside to see that it had rained all night.....I love the rain it's a Peaceful feeling to me when I smell or see the rain, i just feel like "I'm Home" I stepped out into the front porch slippers night gown and all and just started Thanking my God for everything, once I got a little breeze up the nightie it was time to take it inside.
Last night I had a bed filled with these 2 cuties out Dog and I woke up feeling like this is my life....the life that I have always wanted, it's satisfying......To wake up everyday and know that I have the opportunity to wake up everyday and Thank God for what he has given us, whether I a, going through a trial or tribulation my God is always still there, he's never left..
We have 2 new members of our family.....once I get a get a shot of the both of them I will post!
I want all of you to have a wonderful day!! Don't forget to Thank God for it!

1 comment:

  1. How nice of you stop and share your feelings. I am so grateful for my family and thank my Heavenly Father regularly. I hope that you start feeling better so you can enjoy the cloudy day and your adorable boys.

    ReplyDelete