Friday, March 13, 2009

Waiting.....

Many of us are like every human being, when something with our loved one's or even our own bodies and lives the first thing we do is ask God "Why"?
Why did you allow this to happen God....
or
Why didn't you do something God......
or
Why haven't you listen to my prayer's God......

I myself as a Christian am guilty of doing that. This morning as I heard my Hubby creep out the door for work I looked at the clock and moaned it's only 5:30.... as I tried to fight myself to go back to sleep, something hit my heart "Right now would be a good time to pray".
With out a fight I put my MP3 player on and started doing just that.
With God stiring in my heart, I cried out for God to forgive me for doubting in his healing in Gabriel's and my own body, I have always told God no matter the outcome I will worship you.

But since the evidence and news about Gabriel's hernia, I haven't really done that, I look for daily proof of God doing something, basically I have been putting God on a stop watch. This is not the case with God, the bible say's in God's time not mine but God's.

The first song on my playlist hit's home for me today, just like the other 2.

Many of who read this know now that I am a Christian, not the kind that say's I am and lead a totally different life outside of church or my home. I am not ashamed to tell you that I live for God and God only, I am not embarresed to tell you everyday before our son goes to school we pray over him or when anyone is sick we anoint them and lay hands on them. I am not ashamed to tell you that I was a sinner of the world made many mistakes but my God dusted my off picked me up and forgive's me.

I Know that Jesus died on the cross for my sin's and three days later rose from the dead, it's evidence is proved in the bible, this is what I believe and I will alway's believe.

So while I am waiting Lord I will serve you!!!
Faithfully...



1 comment:

  1. wow sister i couldnt have said it any better, i am proud of you and the life style i can look up to and grow as a christian mother you are my best friend and my rock thank you for always being there for me and christina

    ReplyDelete