Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Swinging into Spring Time


I can now tell that Spring is officially here. How? Because when I wake up at 6:30 in the morning and I panick because I think that it is really 7:30, because that is how bright it is outside.
And my rose bush out front is starting to bud, and the sun last's a little bit longer for the kiddos to go play out side in. And the weather.........ewww that awful HOT, no breeze the Sun burns you for being outside for like 5 minutes weather.
I enjoy the time right now, but come May I will be crying because the snow will probably be all gone on the mountain tops, and I will probably be going to the Market with the early birds, because it is sooo hot to do anything by 10 in the morning.
But as for now we have a beautiful day ahead of us, so I am going to swing into Spring!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment