Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How I met.....my Hubby

"How did you meet daddy" this was asked to me by my son.

So the story begin's.

Long ago in October of 2000, I was working as a CNA, pretty content with my life, was about to get my own place, started coming out of the wood work's of having a quite/private life. I was beginning to live my own life. I had a friend who worked with me and she would mention that she had a friend...at first I wasn't interested because I had "other" plans with "someone" else. She would tell me about her friend William, something she said (now I can't remember) sparked my interest, but the first thing I asked was.
"How old is he"
"He's 26 or something" was her reply....

As for me that was a big NO.
I was 18 at the time, and he seemed much to old for me. But she went and found a time for us to meet.....the next day the birds were singing, the sun was shining, but I kept quite about it for a while, I wanted no one in my family to know, because to them I was "usually" the good girl and I didn't want them to know a thing so they could change my mind.

William and I started out as friends we would talk on the phone all the time, and "bump" into eachother at my work.

I started to get impatient because I was really liking him alot........so me with my new found boldness said...

"If we are ever going to get this dating thing in go mode then I am asking you out on a date"
Yes I really said that..what? I was getting impatient.
So we hit it off started dating, he would come to my new place and we have been together ever since, after 3 months of being to gether I knew he was the one.......low and behold 8 years 2 kids a house, mini van and dog later here we are.

Living Happily Ever After.................

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love to read those sorts of "happily ever after" stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love to read stories like that, i am so happy that you are happy

    ReplyDelete