Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pictures & Posts I should have done long ago

There have been pictures on my camera for some time now and I finally got around to getting them posted. The other day which I was Thursday, we had a nice little visit to the river what can I say I hate is because there is dirt, rocks and I am totally out of my comfort zone there but my Gabriel is a boy/ river rat and he loves it out there.
Well spring is finally here and we are starting to enjoy the cool air in the evenings with the sun staying out just a bit later for the kids to enjoy more time outside in the backyard and I myself love to be on my front porch in the rocker enjoying the budding over rose bushes and tree's.

Here are the 2 newest member of the family, Leo and Lucy. They are seriously down right cute.


I hope he doesn't think that he can start to drive now because of how looks here.
But come on.............he looks soooo cute and then with sugar there.


Here is Aidan's science project from like Febuary......it was the Solor System made of candy..it was his Aunt's idea...............she ihas the more creative bug then anyone I know!!!
Well I think with these pictures of have you up to date on everything.
Have wonderful Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya girlfriend. I just found two memory cards. I pics from a few years ago. I forgot I had them.

    ReplyDelete