Friday, March 6, 2009

He started out with No hair and now.....I miss the curl's

I was looking through some pictures on my folders today and I came across a bunch with Gabriel and his curly hair.................I miss it. Everywhere I go from church to Wal-mart, to any other store people come up to me asking why I did it.
I had to the kid would wake up with a rat's nest.

I would have to distract him after his shower just so he wouldn't pay attention to all the gunk I was putting in his hair.





I at times it was just plain unmanagable, it was all over the place......but I miss so because it was a trade mark of Gabriel....

2 comments:

  1. Sister he looks great now, yes his curls were adorable but hey it will grow back think of it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curls or no curls, he is the cutest little munchkin on the planet! Mom

    ReplyDelete