Saturday, March 14, 2009

Salas Saturday's

Today is the day that I "always" clean from top to bottem on everything. Usually I wake up in rather a good mood, but today is not the case, I had a horrible dream, once the Hubby left for work I had a full bed of kiddos which leads up to a stiff back, my bed is in every direction, the one day I would love to sleep in the little Gabster is wide awake ready to go outside and play at 7:30 am............Um I don't think so!!!

This is probably going to be the outcome of how I look and feel today. Usually on Salas Saturdays I have some eventfull thing to post but not today the only eventfull thing that I am going to have is trying to fiure out what to make for lunch and dinner and trying to get through the heap of things that I need to do.........I bet 10 bucks I don't put a dent in anything today!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment