Friday, June 19, 2009

Could of, Should of, Would of.

I Could have stayed home today and watch my T.V. shows. I should have styed home and did more laundry and vaccuming and dusting and cleaning the bathroom, and I would have too but at the same time I didnt want to, instead I put the day on pause for tomarrow, (because honestly that's what Saurdays are for) and took the boys for a free viewing of Over the Hedge, though I have seen is a gazillion times the boys love it. So there we sat with our popcorn, sodas (oh yeah I went all out and let them have a soda at 10 in the morning), and eyes glued to the screen about 30 minutes into the movie all I could think about is ..."When I get home where am i going to start".
The outcome............Nowwhere............I have the Hubby off then, a whole day to clean everything and everywhere...........but today its about the kids!!!!!!!
But lo and behold the image above will be me tomarrow.......but it was well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little image it is, too.
    Enjoy your Friday!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete