Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The "D" word that doesnt spell out Danger

I have been an avid watcher of Jon and Kate since day one, and I have to admit that I am terribly sad that they are divorcing. I come from my parents being divorced, and I don't believe in it. I believe that a marriage can be healed, but only if God is the center of the relationship.

I have had my fair share of a unhealthy marriage myself in the past, and everything didnt come together on our own it came together with God being the glue. William and I have been together nearly 9 years and I know that I am deeply inlove with the hubby,because God renewed our love for eachother. I am seriously and happily in love with not only my God but also my Husband.

It really does break my heart to know that this marriage is over, I see reruns and it makes my heart sink to see then "back in the day". It is aweful to read, see and hear about how it all came out.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marisa,

    I never saw any of the shows and did not even know who these people were until about 3 weeks ago. Divorce is always sad, and much more difficult for children than people sometimes are willing to admit.

    I am happy that your marriage has been so blessed. Praise God!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete