Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am a Thinker....


I think alot!
Which is probably a good thing, but when my Hubby hears about the things that I am thinking, I know for a fact he is thinking "How much is going to cost" or "Is it something I am going to have to do alone".
At night before I go to bed laying there, my mind starts to drift...at the present time it thinks about our trip in December...blah, blah blah, or what on earth am I making for dinner tomarrow night or are Jon and Kate really going to get a divorce?
But I also think ahead........
like by this time next year will we be making constructional additions to our home along with baby additions also. I am having an itch for another baby...but a girl! Usually I can get rid of the itch just as fast as I got it....but not this time.......it's been up for discussion lately.......alot!
I think about......
Gabriel going into school next year, will we even be here next year with the way the world is going?
Does God have a man made in his image waiting just to marry my beautiful sister?
Sometimes they are harmless, harmless meaningless things like are we ever going to be able to grow grass in the front yard?
Will I ever get my garden ready?
It's no wonder I dont get a full 8 hours of sleep because my mind is literelly on the go all the time even when I sleep! Now I know why by 2 in the afternoon I am soo tired!!!
*yawn* *yawn* and its only 8:10 in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Sometimes I stop my work to run over, grab a tablet, and write down my thoughts, because I know that if I do not, I will have forgotten the wonderful thing I want to remember. I keep thinking that I need to get myself a little tablet and wear it on a string around my neck…my sister thinks that I am crazy.

    Sometimes I go to bed and cannot stop thinking, then I am tempted to get back up and go write something down, but I usually resist that, and somewhere along the way I fall to sleep. Ha! Ha! Ha! Crazy.

    I am happy to see and read your post.

    Have a lovely Saturday!

    ♥Hope

    P.S. I hope the baby plans work out!

    ReplyDelete