Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My boy was caught.......Barbie and all.

Lately we have been having my niece Christina come over and she loves to play and the boys love to play along with her, I am not to sure how this came about, maybe she just got tired of playing with the boys toys and wanted them to do things her way......that's my girl.....
So after realizing it is pretty quite no yelling or some one running in to tell on the other and I have my camera close by..just in case and I happen to fall upon this

Both of my boys sitting nicely in the living room playing what else Barbies! Now for a nano second I was concerned, then I thought why...I am not going to be one of those mothers who doesn't let them play with dolls and such.....So there you have it both of my boys sitting there with their cousin enjoy a nice beauty shop hour with Barbie.....let me just add that at this point I have never seen them play so nicely with each other. If this is what it takes to have play together and get along I will be happy to buy each of them their own Barbies!!!