Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We call it monkey bread

I have been wanting the recipe for ages now. I finally got it. The recipe/intructions on how to make money bread...pull apart bread.....what ever it is called i got it and made it. It didnt' last more then an hour in my house I made it at lunch time for the boys trying to save some for Hubby when he came home.

No such luck the kiddos gobbled it right up. The second batch was made for after dinner time, it hit everyones lips at about the time I hade the dinner cooking in the oven, it didnt last then either, so I know it was a success.

It however will now become a traditional eatery for Holidays or requests.

I am backed up until Christmas time......I am glad it is easy and way way cheap to make.



UPDATE: The Hubby came back from the doctor with no problems, God has healed him.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marisa,

    Good to hear about your husband. Praise God!

    Where did you find the recipe? It looks delicious, and I always like easy.

    It is fun to be back!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete