Monday, December 4, 2006

It is so winter now!!


Well I can tell that winter is just around the corner, How do I know? My kids are sick!!!! But before the sick bug came into my house, here is a happy picture with the three most important men in my life.....Aidan my oldest in the black shirt found in my bathroom, some halloween face paint that he decided he wanted to put one to look like Lenny his new pet the guinie pig( i dont think I spelled that right ) He looked more like a clown..... but he was so happy that he did it himslef.....My cutie putie husband is not having a good day still recovering form the wisdom teeth that were pulled out, about a week ago!!!! Gabriel in the red is just trying to figure out what his brother is doing, he liked how Aidan looked so much that he too decided to put the face paint on but not on lis face just on my carpet, Thank God for a combination of salt, vinegar, baking soda, and oxi clean with water the stain came right out....At my house I have a laundry room full of those ingrediants...it saves me money not having to rent a rug doctor once a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment