Tuesday, December 5, 2006

under the weather

Today I was so under the weather it was a no makeup, stay in my pjs all day and do NO chores....I pretty much did that until my neat freak over took me and I had to clean or do something. Later on this evening I decided that my christms tree looked bare so the kids and I made ornaments out of dough baked them for an hour and painted them...that was really fun, I think we may of started a new tradition. Didnt really have the umpf to want to take picutes today of what we did so maybe in the morning I will, for the fact I will do anything to kill time because William will be sleepy since he came off of graveyards......There is only so much I can say to a 4 yr. old and a one year old!!! Till next time .......Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you're feeling better today. can you email me how to make ornaments i thinkl my kiddos would like doing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete