Friday, December 22, 2006

New buddies!!

OK I know this may sound soooo weird but these two things are my new best friends!!! Zout is just plain wonderful, it will get out anything, and I mean anything! Trust me I have two boys who come up with mystery things on their cloths and I just Zout it out!!! And Tilex not only doesn it work with the shower come on it works with any tile.... take my kitchen for instence, againI have boys who manage to track in mysterys of the unknown from out side and they like to stay on my kitchen floor , and since Im a neat freak and cant handle that, my floor must be clean at all times... Let me share some things that people always have to poke fun at or are just annoyed by my neatness!!
1. In the bathroom all the towels have to be hung up the right way(come on they have to dry)
2. My bed spread on my bed has to be just right or it will pretty much bug me most of the day!
3. My living room ALWAYS has to be clean....I so dislike when Im walking in the dark or just dont plain see it and I step on a toy in the middle of the night....groal I hate that!!!
4. When I end my day, there can not be any dirty dishes in the sink, they nust be washed after dinner!
5. Last but definitly not least I cant stand it when I see finger prints on the tv or my coffee table I will go nuts.
Ok so I openly admit it Im a neat freak a part of my likes it and then a part of me tells my I need to relax, on Dr. Phil.. the other day Iwas watching where a Mother was like a drill sargent to her kid......Ok that made me freak out a little, because I thought to myslef....OOO my Gosh if I donr chill out that is sooo me in like 2 yrs. So im trying day by day just to enjoy life and not make a big deal about neatness!!! ~ So far I have failed~~~ HELP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment