Friday, December 15, 2006



This is my cutie pie baby Gabriel.....He is the little brother but witht he way that he and his brother fight you would never guess, he was the little brother, he recently learned how to say Hi, Milk and Amen, He also learned how to climg in and out of the shower(with his brother in it still) and with Gabriel still having his cloths on... Gabriel is such a blessing and a joy to have in my life!!! Here in the picture which was better to see in person was him sitting at the computer acting like he knows just what to do!! And at times usually does, and doesnt he has done some interesting things to the copmuter and I try and go back and fix it but end up scratching my head and trying to convince myself that it looks kinda cool?

Mama loves you Gaby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment