Saturday, December 16, 2006

just another saturday!!

Today was just any other saturday.... William had to work 12 hrs, I did the house cleaning and then threw down the broom to do some girl time with the little sister......Wow it felt good to be with another women,and watch her try to figure out what she was getting her man for christmas!!! I can proudly hold my head up and say I already did my shopping for my husband ..(well barely yesterday) but hey I went in the morning :( It was another beautiful day here in Safford the Air was just right and the sun was covered with musky looking clouds!!!! What a perfect day for a girls day out!!! Wow can you believe only 9 more days till Christmas, finally!!!!
Yeah and then comes my birthday....WOW 25 man an I getting old!!! I think that I am just were I wanted to be at this piont in my life, OK so I dont have the two story house but hey you knows whats in store for me in the next 25 years of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment