Tuesday, December 26, 2006

next day

This was christams eve when Aidan was the only one sleeping Gabriel was having his third wind and William was at work!!
Here is Aidan SO excited to get his shae em race cars...He was actually screaming and Thanking Santa and his reindeer for bringing them!! Here is Gabriel with all the toys and things that he got it was the little cheap looking shopping cart that was his favorite....even today he is runnig around the house with it driving me CRAZY!!
This is what the house went through after Aidan and Gabriel went wild it took my sister and I almost 2 hrs to wrap everything, and about 10 tops to be like a tornado! Last but not least here is my poor husband at 6 in the morning just coming off of grave yards!!
I couldnt wait for Christmas to get here and now am soo glad that it is gone and over!!! It will take me about a week to get my house back in order, and for Aidan to be crying because he lost some part to his toys or something and then before you know it , it will be here again faster then you think!!! Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment